SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

good stuff man

i love soad. Like the animations.

DailyToon01192005 DailyToon01192005

not very impressed

your animations are, meaningless, some aren't even animations. Do something decent then submit it to newgrounds, and maybe it won't get blammed. u can do better

TheStarSyndicate responds:

this didn't get blammed, fool.

I love skateboarding I love skateboarding

W.O.W.

Dude i've watched this about 10 times now and i'm still amazed. The frame by framework is soo good, and i'm a skateboarder myself, so i can really appreciate this! Puts all other skate animations to shame. Although there is one problem at one part in the animation, when the guy is doing the front blunt, his back arm loses color for one frame. That's all i can say! Keep it up!

Out of the Tank-Episode5 Out of the Tank-Episode5

Loved It

Great animation. Thought it was halarious.

Mario In Hell Mario In Hell

not too bad and not too great

wasn't an ingredibly good animation. liked the part with the matrix music. keep it up.

Detective Frofrog 2 Detective Frofrog 2

fairly good

the movie wasn't too bad. it didn't really seem to have any point but some parts were funny, but then again, i haven't seen the first one so it might make more sense, if i watch it first. definetely better then my animations. keep up the good work.

P.S. like the hand painted backgrounds!

McRhyme responds:

If you read the introduction in the preloader things will start to make sense, I think.

Seeing the first episode will make you more familiar with the characters. But the story hard progressed much in the last episode. Nor did it in this one, much like you said.